WorkKeys Preparation Class & Testing
Pickens Adult Learning Center advises WorkKeys test candidates to follow a "pathway to certification." This pathway includes a screening, as well as free preparation (through face-to-face instruction or online access to instructional software).
To enroll in a WorkKeys Preparation Class or screen for the WorkKeys assessments:
- The first step is a screening process at the Adult Learning Center
- Where? 106 Glazner Street (Northside), Easley
- When? Tuesdays at 8:00 am or 4:00 pm. Limited space is available for assessment, and slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
- How long? The screening process takes approximately 3 hours.
- How much does it cost? There is no cost for the screening or class.
- After completing the screening for WorkKeys*, you may be assigned to a class to help you prepare for the WorkKeys test.
- For candidates who follow this pathway to certification, WorkKeys testing will be offered on Thursday afternoons and evenings. Candidates must have a Ticket to Test provided by their instructor.
*Students arriving after 8:30 am or 4:30 pm will not be admitted to the TABE test for screening.
|Adult Learning Center at Northside,
106 Glazner St., Easley
(We do have some flexible class assignments available for those who are not able to attend the afternoon class.)
8:30 to 11:30 am
For individuals who wish to take the WorkKeys assessments but do not wish to follow the pathway, click here for more information.