WorkKeys Assessments that lead to the SC Career Readiness Certificate (Reading for Information, Locating Information, and Applied Math) are administered at the Adult Learning Center (@ Northside, 106 Glazner Street, Easley, SC 29640).
For individuals who wish to take the WorkKeys assessments leading to an NCRC (Reading for Information, Applied Math, and Locating Information) without going through the screening process there are two options:
Option One-Wednesday afternoons:
- The assessments will be offered on Wednesday afternoons while school is in session.
- Test candidates must arrive no later than 12:15 pm and have picture identification.
- There are 14 seats available for testing and these will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The tests are free to individuals who have not been assessed in the last year, otherwise the cost is $35 for the complete battery or $12 per subtest.
- No testing on school district holidays or in-service days.
Option Two--Standby Status for Thursday evenings:
- We will continue to offer the Workkeys Assessments on Thursday evenings (September through May only).
- Seats are limited, and will be allocated as follows:
Adult Education students, first-come, first-served, followed by "Walk-In" testers, first-come, first-served.
- Those interested in testing should plan on checking in with the main office at 4:15. Individuals arriving after 4:30 will not be allowed to test.
Walk-in test candidates must meet at least one of the following conditions:
- They are residents of Pickens County OR
- They are applying to work for a Pickens County business.